Friday, July 6, 2012

Stop the hate.

Hi, I just found this post from tumblr





I found this on tumblr. And I'm very agree actually.
Yes, please stop the HATE.

You don't have to like them, You just have to Respect Them.

whoever you are who's make this post, I love you so much.

I like them actually, they're very sweet with the boys. Let's just think about it again. They're falling in love, people falling in love but we doesn't have right to break their relationship. Okay I know some of you doesn't like them (Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie) But please just respect them. With you respect them, the boys will be appreciate it. I'm talking to you who's not respect them. And please just don't send hate to them :(

But thanks for directioners who's already respect them. I love you all :)

Sincerely,

S, Asian Directioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment