Monday, July 23, 2012

2 years.

times go so fast, and I can't believe today is One Direction's 2nd anniversary. #2yearsOf1D! That's amazing guys! I know I'm not there since 2 years ago but I will always love you.

Have you ever wish for this day? I mean you're a superstars now! And congrats for winning 3awards on TCA's! You're absolutely incredible. But you can't do all of this stuffs without your fans right? So don't forget us, your supporter. We are here to support you, no matter what happens, Directioners always got your back :)

And I want to share a story with you :)

So, today is your 2nd birthday/anniversary right? I can't go celebrating your 2nd anniversary with other directioners in my country. So sad I know but I'm celebrating it in my house. It's pathetic. I'm forever alone! haha so I think I'm gonna celebrate it at home alone. I'm gonna share some pictures how I'm celebrating your 2nd anniversary :)



I bought a cake for you :)


And I'm celebrating your 2nd anniversary in my room, alone. hahaha It's kinda weird take a picture by myself. And then make a wish and blow a candle. My parents and my brother won't take a part of this because they don't know and they think with I'm buying a cake for you, they think that it's too much. But I don't care. I love you guys and this is makes me happy :)x


I forget to buy a candle so I found that candle in my house! haha I eat one piece of cake, if you were here I will give it to you first! :D



I made this. I know its not good enough I'm sorry but I just want to show my love for you :)

That's all! Yeah you can call me pathetic but I don't care. I love you guys sooo much. And I just wanna say that you've gotta keep moving on, and always together.

And btw, I'm fasting today :) yes I'm a Muslim and I wish Zayn is doing it too. Ramadhan Mubarak! Happy Ramadhan everyone who's celebrating it and Happy fasting! :)

Sincerely,

S, Asian Directioner.

PS: i'm sorry i'm bad at english, sorry if there's a wrong sentences! and you don't get what i really mean! sorry x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment