Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Eleanor.

Happy 20th Birthday Eleanor Calder!!!!!!!!!! You're so beautiful and I love you so much!!!
I wish you all the best, I wish your relationship with Louis will last forever!!! Amen O:)

Gaaaaah I don't know why but The Boys is sweet?????????! They're a sweet guy!!! I love One Direction SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! :D xxxx

And I just found this on twitter,


Oh My God, that's amazing! Well I wish if I have a boyfriend he will give me a cake like this one ahaha :P You're so lucky El! Keep going on with Louis and I can't wait to see your children! haha kidding :Pxxx

Once again, Happy Birthday Eleanor Calder!


You're not a teenager anymore, you're an adult now, I Love You so much El! <3 :)xx

Sincerely,

S, Asian Directioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment