Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Late Birthday to Josh and Perrie.

Happy Late Birthday Josh Devine and Perrie Edwards! I'm so sorry I'm late. I haven't open my blog.

9th July 2012 is Josh's 21st Birthday! Happy Birthday Josh! I wish you happy, I wish you success with the band, I wish you all the best. I wish you will always be the boys's drummer. You're such a good drummer!


There you are big boy! ahaha even tho I never get your notice or your follow I've already wish you happy birthday on twitter! Just keep doing what you love, and we're (directioners) always here for ya :)x


10th July 2012 is Perrie's 20th Birthday! Happy Birthday Pretty Perrie! I wish you will success with Little Mix, I wish your relationship with Zayn will last forever, and I wish you all the best! It's sweet when Zayn tweeting


That's really sweet!!! Oh God, you're so lucky Perrie! And I love you two so much! :)

Well, just ignore the hate Perrie. I know maybe its hard for you because Zayn have sooo many girls (just saying haha :P) but you're the only one for him! Take care of him for me and the fans, Happy Birthday for you Sweetheart :)x


That's all. I can't open my computer and blogging everyday from now, Because I have to school and doing something else. But I will update soon.

Once again Happy Late Birthday Josh and Perrie!!! :Dx

Sincerely,

S, Asian Directioner

No comments:

Post a Comment